Thoughts from an awefullspellare, spelled correct.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Oh heck yea! Nuggets in the playoffs baby!

w000t! Denver is, for the second straight year, in the NBA playoffs! Looks like we will be the #7 season (better then last years #8). Right now it looks like we will be playing the San Antonio Spurs in the first round. Sure is a tough draw as San Antonio is most likely the favorite to win it all if Tim Duncan is healthy.

Tough test tonight vs. Pheonix IN Pheonix. Phenoix is one of those teams that is going to run up and down the court ALL night long. Denver happens to play the same way so it should be interesting. After the game I will post my thoughts and once we are confrimed to be playing the Spurs I will post my thoughts on that series.

Also one other thing I want to do sometime is post my thoughts on the Huskers post spring pratice. I think it will be a fun year to be a Husker fan as they are young and have some talent for once.

Well, back to watching the Nuggets game for me. Not looking good early but we can explode for some points if need be. Ta-Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home